- Rima XI (“Rhyme Eleven”),
- introduced by Carner Barcelona in 2013,
- was inspired by the work of Spanish poet Gustavo Adolfo Becquer.
- Rima XI (…) – Yo soy un sueño, un imposible, vano fantasma de niebla y luz; soy incorpórea, soy intangible; no puedo amarte. – ¡Oh, ven, ven tú! Rhyme 11 “(…) – I am a dream, an impossibility, empty phantom of mist and light; I am incorporeal, intangible I am; I cannot love. – Oh, come, come you!”
- This spicy floral fragrance suggests a destructive power hidden beneath innocence, with gently spiced top notes of Guatemalan cardamom, Madagascan Black Pepper, Moroccan Mint and Saffron.
- The heart continues the spicy theme with Ceylon Cinnamon, Indonesian Nutmeg and Coriander, combined with Indian Jasmine Sambac, resting on a base of Virginia Cedar wood, Australian Sandalwood, Vanilla Absolute, Laotian Benzoin, soft amber and musk.
- Rima XI is available in 50 ml or 100 ml eau de parfum
- The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant.
- Perfume rating: 3.97 out of 5 with 205 votes.
Sorry no more offers available