Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- TOM FORD VELVET ORCHID IS AN ORIENTAL FLORAL THAT EVOLVES THE CARNAL GRANDEUR AND SEDUCTIVE POWER OF THE ICONIC TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID INTO AN UBER-FEMININE FRAGRANCE LAVISHED WITH NOTES OF COOL CITRUS, DRAMATIC PETALS, HONEY AND RUM.
- The new feminine perfume creation from designer
- Tom Ford is called Velvet Orchid as an association of the most popular vamp fragrance of this house Black Orchid that was launched in 2006.
- The new version Velvet Orchid comes out in 2014 and carries on the legacy of bold and glamorous floral signature that promises a unique character, atmosphere and experience of the scent.
- The fragrance opens itself with bergamot, mandarin, Succan absolute (purified rum extract) and honey. At the core of this creation (made of “corporeal floral notes.”) is Tom Ford’s distinctive, “timeless” signature – an imaginary accord of black orchid blended with notes of velvet orchid, which gives the perfume its name, with intense Turkish rose oil and jasmine and a new accord of purple orchid that grows in the wilds of southern Brazilian coast.
- There are also additional floral notes of orange blossom, rose absolute, narcissus, hyacinth and heliotrope.
- The base is warm due to the rich flavors of Peru balsam, myrrh, labdanum, sandalwood, suede and vanilla.
- This new luxurious perfume is available in dim purple bottles of classic Tom Ford designs in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum concentration.
- Velvet Orchid was created by Yann Vasnier, Calice Becker, Shyamala Maisondieu and Antoine Maisondieu.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.